The RUC is pleased to announce that we will be reopening the RUC this Saturday 30 May – finally!
We will follow the advice provided by ACT Health and the Australian Government and we will act in the best interests of our patrons and staff. The RUC will be enforcing the 20 person per room capacity (including on the deck, under our new heaters) and ensure strict social distancing measures are adhered to.
We strongly encourage bookings and there will be some rules in place
- A 2-hour maximum seating timeframe for all guests.
- Guests are required to be seated and having a meal from the RUC menu.
- We will be offering a slightly reduced food menu, but don’t worry, all of our members club favourites and bar snacks will be available.
What we need from our members:
It’s essential that our members help us out to make sure everything runs smoothly and in line with the ACT Government’s requirements:
- When you arrive, please wait at the entry to be seated.
- As table service is the only option on offer at this stage, please don’t line up at the bar for regular bar service.
- Maintain the standard 1.5m social distancing measures with guests and staff at all time.
- Please do not come into the club if you are or have recently been unwell. We’d love to see you at another time.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please use it!
- When you’ve finished your drinks and food, we kindly ask that you move on so we can accommodate as many members as possible.
To book, you can enquire online, email, Facebook message or call the Club. Please note you do not have a reservation until you have received a confirmation. We will do our best to accommodate as many members as possible with a maximum individual booking number of 20 people.
We are excited to welcome you back to the RUC soon!