We’re betting that for many of you, the Christmas and New Year period left your wallets and bank accounts looking fairly bare. And we’re sure that many of you are now trying your hardest to avoid spending on things you don’t ‘need’ – which generally translates to not going out to eat, drink and be merry with your mates.
Trust us, it doesn’t have to be this way. You don’t have to let your social life and sanity suffer.
At both The RUC in Turner and The RUC in Barton, we have plenty of daily and weekly specials on offer which means you can afford to get out of the house and keep your sanity without breaking your 2015 budget.
Try these specials, available at both locations, so the choice is yours!
- RUC members have the choice of $11.90 steak, fish and curry every day from 5pm-9pm
- Grab $4.90 Boags schooners, all day every day
- Enjoy $3.90 basic spirits every night 8pm-10pm.
- Lap up $12 Coopers Jugs, Fridays from 4pm.
- Revel in the anticipation of the $4000 badge draw, each Wednesday.
On top of that, we have awesome food and social specials and events at Turner that you’d be crazy to pass up:
- $14.90 Schnitty and Middy and $19.90 Parma and Pint on Tuesdays.
- Kids eat for free on Monday nights.
- $30 burgers, bowls and beers on Sundays.
- Meat Raffle Fridays – winning a gourmet meat tray would surely reduce your weekly grocery bills.
There is plenty of free parking at The RUC in Turner – all the more reason to get out and enjoy yourself.
So avoid the post-holiday blues this New Year and come on into Barton or Turner to reap the member benefits and specials we have on offer. Roll on 2015!