In the words of Sandy and Danny, “Summer lovin’ happened so fast!” Summer is already just around the corner and activities at the RUC are certainly set to warm up. See our top picks:
- Deck Sesh – we didn’t build this deck for nothin’. And let’s face it, it was just made for summer. The deck is the best place to hang out and enjoy your refreshing summer drinks. Will it be a chilled beer, cider, cocktail, wine or some bubbly cheer?
- Friday ‘Meat ups’ and live music – we’ve got your summer BBQs covered with our Meat Raffles, every Friday from 5 – 7pm. After you’ve won some BBQ fillers, enjoy live music from local Canberra artists every Friday night from 7.30pm – 11.30pm.
- Kick-off your shoes – how much better do your hot feet feel when you remove your shoes? Shake them off for a game of barefoot bowls. This Aussie staple is a great way to spend a sunny afternoon with your pals. Fun and exercise (and drinks!). Winning!
- Those sunsets – Canberra sunsets rock. Watch the sun make its late departure and disappear behind Black Mountain in a blaze of glory from our deck on a chilled-out summer evening with a few mates and drinks. It’s sunset-sational.
- Summer Sunday Soul Sessions– grab your mates and head to the RUC for fun-filled and chilled-out Sundays. Our BBBB on Sundays means bowls, burgers, beers or bubbles. And from now until Christmas Eve you can get your Sunday sessions with a generous serving of funk, soul and disco music. Listen to the sweet tunes from Capital City Soul Club as the soundtrack to your balmy Sunday afternoon. It’s bowls with soul.