What’s better than visiting the RUC? Visiting the NEW RUC of course! You may have heard we are undergoing a major renovation and refurbishment. Well, you heard right! We will be refreshing the Club just in time for summer.
Refurbs are always a pretty big deal, but our aim is it will go off with minimal disruption to our members and guests. And we think it will be well worth it.
Our RUC refresh will give the place a new lease on life with a more modern look, and more relevant spaces including a large outdoor deck area which will not only increase the space, but make for many light, bright, breezy afternoons overlooking the greens in the sun.
Our refresh will include:
- A new deck and bifold windows to take in the views of Black Mountain and the sunset.
- Renovated toilets including a new powder room for the ladies.
- A raised lounge area and double-sided fireplace for cosy winter’s days.
- A new entry and reception area.
- Configurable function spaces for hire (inside and outside).
- A new cafe area for delicious coffee and cakes.
- A new lounge area for relaxing drinks and a quiet chat.
Work is already complete on the main toilets, to be followed by the function toilets, raised lounge, bar areas and lastly, the outside deck and windows.
With the timeline set for all construction, we can assure you that all Christmas functions and end of year parties will go ahead and throughout construction, access will be reasonable at all times with disruption kept to a minimum.
Come and take a look at the progress and grab a sneaky bevvy or two while you’re here. It’s refreshing!