12 August 2021:
The RUC is open for takeaway, offering our full menu, beer, wine, and our standard member specials to be picked up from the Club.
Sadly, our doors will be closed to the public from 1pm on Thursday 12 August 2021. This means all events and bookings at the RUC will be suspended, and you will be contacted in the coming days to reschedule.
The RUC is committed to looking after our patrons, our community, and our staff, and this means that we all need to keep up to date with the current health advice from the appropriate regulators.
To read the latest updates from the ACT Government, visit https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/.
When the Club can reopen
At this stage, no one will be allowed into the Club until the ACT lockdown is lifted.
- Entry to Club: Be smart and wear a mask. Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while in the venue but can remove the face covering while eating and drinking.
- Masks must be worn in the Gaming Lounge when not eating or drinking.
- Please be aware of all travel restrictions put in place by ACT Health before you visit the Club.
- Do not attend the Club if you are feeling unwell or have visited an exposure site.
- Always check in using the Check-In CBR app. Health officials do routine checks on venues, and penalties apply for people who have not checked in correctly.
- Members please also swipe in and guests to show ID and sign in.
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible and book your table ahead of time.
The current situation in the ACT is developing, and further changes may need to be implemented in the near future. We will update this page with relevant information as we receive it.
The best place to keep up to date on the COVID situation in the ACT is https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/.