Payment Terms and Conditions
Payments on this website via ordering online, booking a function, or applying for membership are paid to The RUC (Canberra North Bowling & ACT Rugby Union Club Inc). This will appear on your card statement as CANBERRA NORTH BOWLING AND ACT RUGB.
If you purchase or inquire about a function, or apply for membership, you will be contacted by the RUC to arrange its fulfilment. You can either pay for these services online or be sent an invoice. No shipping or delivery fee is applicable to these services.
If you order food online, this is only available on the licensed premises, and for the date and time specified whilst ordering. No shipping or delivery fee is applicable to this service.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services, they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. If you buy something that isn’t right, you have consumer rights.
Credit Card Payments or Donations
The RUC uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are listed and processed in Australian Dollars.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by The RUC or any outside party.
- All transactions are encrypted with an SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third-party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY’s fraud protection service, Beagle, is used to assess the validity of all cards processed.
- You must ensure that you are authorised to use the credit/debit card to make a payment or donation.
- To limit fraud, you must use an Australian address and Australian issued card.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following minimum cancellation and refund conditions apply for payments made through this website.
Function bookings are not confirmed until advised by the Incorporation.
Payment of a deposit does not constitute a confirmed booking
See Function package terms and conditions for cancellations and refunds
Membership payments will only be refunded if the membership application is not approved by the Board.
Online Food orders
Online orders will not be refunded.